DISCONTINUED ITEM - QUANTITES ARE LIMITED
BE READY WHEN DISASTER STRIKES!
If an unexpected emergency or disaster hits, are you prepared to leave your home - fast? You will be if you follow the advice in this book.
This book shows you how to create a self-contained disaster preparedness kit to help you survive your journey from ground zero to a safer location. Survival expert Creek Stewart details from start to finish everything you need to gather for 72 hours of independent survival - food, water, protections, shelter, survival tools, and so much more!.
- A complete Bug Out Bag checklist that tells you exactly what to pack based on your survival skill level
- Photos and explanations of every item you need in your bag
- Resource lists to help you find and purchase gear
- Practice exercises that teach you how to use almost everything in your bag
- Demonstrations for multi-use items that save pack space and weight
- Specific gear recommendations for common disasters
You'll also find special considerations for bugging out with children, the elderly, and the physically disabled and even pets.
A disaster could strike your home at any moment. Are you prepared to face the devastating aftermath? Protect yourself and your family by building a Bug Out Bag today!
About the author
Creek Stewart teaches disaster preparedness to individuals, corporations, non-profit groups and government agencies across the United States. He owns Willow Haven Outdoor, a leading survival and preparedness training facility in central Indiana.
Pages: 205 in black and white
Illustrations: On almost every page!