Ruger Precision Bolt Action Rifle 6mm
One of the most sought after rifles on the market! 1,600 yards, enough said!
Stock: Folding, Adjustable length of pull and comb height
Barrel Length: 24"
Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
Handguard: Ruger Precision Rifle™ Short-Action
Twist: 1:7.7" RH
Weight: 10.8 lb
Overall Length: 43.25"
Length of Pull: 12"
Folded Length: 35.60"
- Medium-contour barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included)
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Equipped with a Ruger Precision Rifle® Short-Action Handguard for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
OPTICS PICTURED ARE NOT INCLUDED
**$30 shipping fee does not include insurance! If you would like to add insurance there will be an additional fee!**
Firearms do not qualify for free shipping.
When you purchase a firearm you are responsible to know your laws. You must be at least 18 to purchase a long gun. Federal law requires the firearm to be shipped to an FFL dealer. Check with your FFL dealer for any additional fees they may charge to transfer the firearm to you and to make sure the firearm is legal for you to possess.
When placing your order use YOUR information for the billing address, and your FFL dealer for the shipping address. We will need a copy of your dealers FFL faxed or emailed to us before the firearm will leave our facility. Your FFL dealer will do all the transfer paperwork.
Make sure the copy of the FFL is sent to us as soon as possible to ensure your order is processed in a timely manner. We will hold orders for 5 days, and then the order will be cancelled if we have not received a copy of the FFL.