Ruger American Ranch Rifle 450 Bushmaster GoWild Camo
Ruger American Rifles are 100% American made firearms that offer outstanding performance at a great price.
This Ruger American Rifle in 450 Bushmaster features a GoWild I-M Brush Camo pattern, the go-to pattern for anyone hunting from the low plains of central Texas to the high plains of Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas and all states in between.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
- Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs.
Model Number: 26928
Caliber: 450 Bushmaster
Stock: Go Wild® Camo I-M Brush
Barrel Length: 22"
Material: Alloy Steel
Thread Pattern: 11/16"-24
Finish: Cerakote Bronze
Weight: 6.6 lb.
Twist: 1:16" RH
Overall Length: 42"
Length of Pull: 13.75"
**$30 shipping fee does not include insurance! If you would like to add insurance there will be an additional fee!**
Firearms do not qualify for free shipping.
When you purchase a firearm you are responsible to know your laws. You must be at least 18 to purchase a long gun. Federal law requires the firearm to be shipped to an FFL dealer. Check with your FFL dealer for any additional fees they may charge to transfer the firearm to you and to make sure the firearm is legal for you to possess.
When placing your order use YOUR information for the billing address, and your FFL dealer for the shipping address. We will need a copy of your dealers FFL faxed or emailed to us before the firearm will leave our facility. Your FFL dealer will do all the transfer paperwork.
Make sure the copy of the FFL is sent to us as soon as possible to ensure your order is processed in a timely manner. We will hold orders for 5 days, and then the order will be cancelled if we have not received a copy of the FFL.