Sleepy Creek #11 Long Spring – Offset - Double Jaw Trap
• Frame - One-piece construction, 1/8" thick steel with center mounted chain.
• Pan - One-piece construction, rectangular style with crimped bolt and nut.
• Offset Double Jaw - Four-inch spread, down pan stop Installed. Double jaw traps have an "extra set of jaws" to help prevent mink and raccoon from chewing out. Offset jaws have a slight gap in the jaws. This allows the spring levers to close further when the animal is caught to create more holding power.
• Chain - #2/0 double link with two swivel points, ring and drowner.
• Springs - Heavy duty, heat-treated spring steel.
• Weight - 1 pound .5 ounces
Target Species: Muskrat, Mink, Skunk, Woodchuck, Raccoon, Opossum, Nutria and Marten.
MADE AND ASSEMBLED IN THE USA!!
Sleepy Creek is a very high quality trap.