The Snare Shop #6 Tuff Tuff Trap Live Trap
Length: 24 1/2 inches
Pipe: 6 inch diameter, 3/16 inch thick PVC pipe
Door: Guillotine style with viewing holes. The guillotine style door allows you to place the trap right up to the hole.
Back plate: Two Options Available: Fixed or Removable (for easier baiting & cleaning)
Target Animals: squirrels, cats, opossum, skunks, or other similar sized animals
Options Available: Please click the box above to view options and pricing.
1. Fixed back plate trap
2. Removable back plate trap
3. Fixed back plate trap with lure and bait
4. Removable back plate trap with lure and bait
5. Replacement parts
Good To Know:
- A skunk can only spray when their tail is raised. This pipe is small enough that a skunk cannot raise their tail to spray you!
- Opossums can smell like skunks!
- Make sure to place the bait as far back in the trap as possible. You want them to be inside the trap when they step on the pan to eat the bait. A lure can be used to lead them into the trap.
- Our traps are hand made here in our shop and each one is tested before it ships.
- Lifetime Warranty: On all manufacturing errors and normal wear and tear that would cause the Tuff Trap to not perform properly. Warranty becomes void if the Tuff Trap has been altered from its’ original condition in any way. Warranty is for repair or replacement, a refund is not available.
- When setting our trap: slide the door up and set it ON the pipe. The trigger rod (which is on top side of the trap) will then be BEHIND the door. When the pan inside the trap is stepped on; the trigger rod will then push the door forward off the edge of the trap, and slide closed.