This is NOT a skin-flesh video. Mike shows you:
- Fur handling tips that add value to your fur.
- Propper freezer use for both short and long term use.
- Meat Market and alternative carcass used.
- Animal Gland removal and storage.
- Skull collection and storage.
- Simple bait and lure making from your own animals.
(skunk uses alone are worth the cost of this DVD)
- Craft and novelty part of the fur market and how trappers can make extra money on this market.
- Animals covered: Beaver, Bobcat, Red & Grey Fox, Mink, Muskrat, Opossum, Otter, Raccoon, Skunk, Squirrel.
- Tips on better managing your fur shed.
- Tips on better managing your time in the fur shed.
- Tips on saving money in the fur shed.
This DVD takes you through an entire fur season. This is not a skin-flesh video but rather shows Professional fur handling tips that add value to your fur. It also shows how to make more money from carcass uses such as gland collection and storage, meat markets, skull collection, simple bait and lure making. The DVD also shows proper freezer use for both long and short term use; craft and novelty part of the fur market; tips on managing your fur shed and better time management in the fur shed and more!
2 Disc Set
Length: 5 Hours