For instructions please select the view additional images tab under the product photo.
To view the Fremont Humane Foot Snaring dvd please follow the link below:
Hog Fremont Humane Foot Snare
The Fremont foot snare incorporates a spring/trigger assembly which fires a loop up and around the animal's leg. This does not harm the animal.
Complete Kit Includes:
- Fremont snare thrower
- Extension cable - 6 mm Stainless Steel Swivel
- For use with wild hogs, wolves and mountain lion.
- 36" of 7x19 1/8" Galv. Aircraft cable.
- Adams Lock
- Fixed Loop End
- Six foot of 7x7 1/8" cable
- looped at each end.
Once caught the spring becomes unattached from the cable so the spring does not get damaged.
***TIP*** WHEN SNARING HOGS, USE AN EXTENSION AND ANCHOR THE SNARE UP HIGH (A TREE BRANCH FOR EXAMPLE). THE HOG WILL HAVE LESS LEVERAGE ONCE CAUGHT.
6 mm Stainless Steel Swivel:
- Excellent heavy duty swivel!
- They are stainless steel so they won't rust!
- Each end of the swivel is "clevis style", they can screw in and out. This makes changing your snares, traps, and extensions really fast! No need to for a cable cutters or quick links!
- 6 mm (1/4") has a working load limit of 770 pounds.
To See a short clip on how the Fremont works; go to our HOME PAGE and click on Instructional videos in the right column..
Made In The U S A
Developed in Canada
Made here at The Snare Shop!
Please click on the box, under size/color above, to view your options.